Buy Zyprexa England
Order Zyprexa Vermont
buy cheap Zyprexa without a prescription
buy Zyprexa no prescription
how to buy Zyprexa online
Buy Zyprexa in uk
Order Online Zyprexa - Tasmania
Order Zyprexa England
Buying Zyprexa Legally - Arizona
Buying Zyprexa with MasterCard
Generic name: Olanzapine
What are olanzapine tablets?
OLANZAPINE (Zyprexa®) helps to treat emotional and mental problems like schizophrenia or psychosis. Olanzapine is also sometimes used for the treatment of other emotional or behavioral problems like manic-depressive illness or bipolar disorder. Olanzapine can help you to keep in touch with reality and reduce your mental problems. It is not a cure.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- frequently drink alcoholic beverages
- breast cancer
- cigarette smoker
- diabetes mellitus, high blood sugar or a family history of diabetes
- difficulty passing urine
- heart disease, irregular heartbeat, or previous heart attack
- high blood pressure treated with medication
- kidney or liver disease
- low blood pressure
- Parkinson's disease
- prostate trouble
- seizures (convulsions)
- an unusual or allergic reaction to olanzapine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take olanzapine tablets by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. You can take olanzapine with food or meals if you want to. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your prescriber's advice.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of olanzapine by a few hours, take the dose when you remember. If most of the day has passed, wait until your next scheduled dose. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with olanzapine?
- erythromycin or clarithromycin
- levodopa and other medicines for Parkinson's disease
- medicines for colds, hay fever, or allergies
- medicines for diabetes
- medicines for high blood pressure
- medicines for mental depression, anxiety, other mood disorders, or sleeping problems
- some medicines for pain (examples: codeine, morphine)
- some medicines for gastrointestinal spasm
- tobacco in cigarrettes
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from taking olanzapine?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- agitation or hostile, angry behavior
- changes in emotions or behavior, like a very depressed mood
- restlessness or need to keep moving
- stiffness, spasms
- tremors or trembling
Rare or Less common:
- changes in vision, inability to control eye movements
- difficulty breathing
- difficulty concentrating
- difficulty in speaking or swallowing
- excessive thirst and/or hunger
- fainting spells, loss of balance
- fast heartbeat (palpitations)
- frequently needing to urinate
- inability to control muscle movements in the face, hands, arms, or legs
- menstrual changes
- painful erections
- seizures (convulsions)
- skin rash
- swelling of face or legs
- uncontrollable tongue or chewing movements, smacking lips or puffing cheeks
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
Less common or rare:
- blurred or unclear vision
- changes in sexual desire
- excessive drainage from eyes
- excessive watering or drooling of mouth
- joint pain
- nausea or vomiting
- sensitivity of skin to sunlight
- tingling sensation in your hands, feet or other area of your body
- trouble in controlling urine
- dizziness; especially on standing from a sitting or lying postion
- dry mouth
- lowered blood pressure
- runny nose
- weight gain
What should I watch for while taking olanzapine?
Visit your prescriber or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. It may be several weeks before you see the full effects of olanzapine. Do notify your prescriber if your symptoms get worse or you have new symptoms, if you are having an unusual effect from olanzapine, or if you feel out of control, very discouraged or think you might harm yourself or others. Your prescriber can help you manage these problems.
Do not suddenly stop taking olanzapine. You may need to gradually reduce the dose. Only stop taking olanzapine on your prescriber's advice.
You may get dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how olanzapine affects you. Do not stand or sit up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. This reduces the risk of dizzy or fainting spells.
Alcohol can increase dizziness and drowsiness with olanzapine. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
Do not treat yourself for colds, diarrhea or allergies. Ask your prescriber or health care professional for advice, some nonprescription medicines may increase possible side effects.
Your mouth may get dry. Chewing sugarless gum or sucking hard candy, and drinking plenty of water will help. Be careful when brushing and flossing your teeth to avoid mouth infections or damage to your gums. See your dentist regularly. Sometimes olanzapine can make your mouth water a lot.
Olanzapine can reduce the response of your body to heat or cold. Try not to get overheated or dehydrated from exercise. Avoid temperature extremes, such as saunas, hot tubs, or very hot or cold baths or showers. Dress warmly in cold weather.
Olanzapine may make your skin more sensitive to sun or ultraviolet light. Limit your sun exposure; wear protective clothing outdoors and use a sunscreen (at least SPF 15). Avoid using sun lamps or sun tanning beds or booths.
If you are going to have surgery tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking olanzapine.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at controlled room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Purchase Vermox Free Delivery
Purchase Zyprexa Arkansas
cheap Zyprexa without prescription overnight delivery
Buying Zyprexa Dakota
, Cheapest Purchase Topamax
Purchase Zyprexa Germany
,buy cheap Zyprexa on line
buy Zyprexa online order
insurance online buy Zyprexa
buy cheap Zyprexa overnight
Order Zyprexa Belgium
Order Online Zyprexa - Georgia
websites for generic Zyprexa tablets
buy Zyprexa pharmacy online india
Buying Zyprexa Nevada
Where Can i Get Zyprexa
Order Zyprexa United Kingdom
buy online cheap Zyprexa
Buy Zyprexa UK
Order Zyprexa Germany
Purchase No Prescription Zyprexa Online