cheap Indocin without prescription overnight delivery
websites for generic Indocin tablets
Order Indocin Washington
Where Can i Order Indocin
buy Indocin online order
Order Indocin Connecticut
Purchase Indocin Pennsylvania
Purchase Indocin Wales
buy Indocin order online
cheap Indocin buy
Generic name: Indomethacin
What are indomethacin capsules?
INDOMETHACIN (Indocin®) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Indomethacin relieves the inflammation and pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and gout. Generic indomethacin capsules and sustained-release capsules are available.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- asthma, especially aspirin sensitive asthma
- bleeding problems or taking medicines that make you bleed more easily such as anticoagulants ('blood thinners')
- cigarette smoker
- coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery within the past 2 weeks
- dental disease
- drink more than 3 alcohol-containing beverages a day
- heart or circulation problems like angina, high blood pressure, heart failure, heart rhythm problems, history of heart attack, history of blood clots, or leg edema (fluid retention)
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- Parkinson's disease
- seizures (convulsions)
- stomach or duodenal ulcers
- history of stroke
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- ulcerative colitis
- an unusual or allergic reaction to indomethacin, aspirin, other salicylates, other NSAIDs, foods, dyes or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take indomethacin capsules by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow capsules whole with a full glass of water; take capsules in an upright or sitting position. Taking a sip of water first, before taking the capsules, may help you swallow them. If possible take bedtime doses at least 10 minutes before lying down. Do not crush or chew the sustained-release capsules. It is better to take indomethacin with food to prevent stomach upset. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with indomethacin?
- aspirin and aspirin-like medicines
- drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol (Yasmin®)
- herbal products that contain feverfew, garlic, ginger, or ginkgo biloba
- medicines for high blood pressure
- medicines that affect platelets
- medicines that treat or prevent blood clots such as warfarin and other 'blood thinners'
- other antiinflammatory drugs (such as ibuprofen or prednisone)
- water pills (diuretics)
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from taking indomethacin?
Elderly patients are at increased risk for developing side effects.
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- signs of bleeding from the stomach - black tarry stools, blood in the urine, unusual tiredness or weakness, vomiting blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- signs of an allergic reaction - difficulty breathing or wheezing, skin rash, redness, blistering or peeling skin, hives, or itching, swelling of eyelids, throat, lips
- blurred vision
- change in the amount of urine passed
- difficulty swallowing, severe heartburn or burning, pain in throat
- pain or difficulty passing urine
- stomach pain or cramps
- swelling of feet or ankles
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- diarrhea or constipation
- dizziness, drowsiness
- gas or heartburn
- nausea, vomiting
What should I watch for while taking indomethacin?
Let your prescriber or health care professional know if your pain continues, do not take with other pain-killers without advice. If you get flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, muscle aches and pains), call your prescriber or health care professional; do not treat yourself.
To reduce unpleasant effects on your throat and stomach, take indomethacin with a full glass of water and never just before lying down. If you notice black, tarry stools or experience severe stomach pain and vomit blood or what looks like coffee grounds, notify your health care prescriber immediately.
If you are taking medicines that affect the clotting of your blood, such as aspirin or blood thinners such as Coumadin®, talk to your health care provider or prescriber before taking this medicine.
You may get dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how indomethacin affects you. Do not sit or stand up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. This reduces the risk of dizzy or fainting spells.
Do not smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol; these increase irritation to your stomach and can make it more susceptible to damage from indomethacin.
If you are going to have surgery, tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking indomethacin. Problems can arise if you need dental work, and in the day to day care of your teeth. Try to avoid damage to your teeth and gums when you brush or floss your teeth.
It is especially important not to use indomethacin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by your health care provider. Indomethacin may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open.
Store at room temperature below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. Take Cipro Overnight Delivery
Canadian drugs Indocin
Dosing in cheldren Indocin
buy Indocin discount online
, Take Ditropan Online
online buy Indocin
,Order Herbal Indocin Online
Buying Indocin UK
better than Indocin
online buy Indocin
generic Indocin online
generic Indocin lowest prices
buy cheap Indocin overnight
Buying Indocin Legally - Georgia
Order Indocin Italy
Buy Indocin Washington
Purchase Drug Indocin