Clonidine buy online
Clonidine South Australia
Purchase Clonidine France
Buy Clonidine UK
Medication Information Clonidine
online buy Clonidine sale
Order Herbal Clonidine
buy buy Clonidine and other drug online
Clonidine is used for treating high blood pressure. It may be used alone or with other medicines. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Clonidine as directed by your doctor.
- Take Clonidine by mouth with or without food.
- Take Clonidine on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- Continue to take Clonidine even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Clonidine.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Clonidine is an alpha agonist. It works by relaxing blood vessels and decreasing heart rate, which lowers blood pressure.
If you miss a dose of Clonidine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Clonidine at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Clonidine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Clonidine if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Clonidine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Clonidine may cause drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Clonidine with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Clonidine may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Talk to your doctor before using alcohol or medicines that may cause drowsiness (e.g., sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Clonidine; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Clonidine before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel normal. Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- If you have high blood pressure, do not use nonprescription products that contain stimulants. These products may include diet pills or cold medicines. Contact your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.
- If you experience dry mouth, use sugarless candy or gum, or melt bits of ice in your mouth to help keep your mouth moist.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Clonidine without talking to your doctor. Nervousness, agitation, confusion, tremor, and headache may occur. These may be followed by a rapid, severe rise in blood pressure. You may be at greater risk if you use high doses or if you also take a beta-blocker (e.g., propranolol). If you need to stop taking Clonidine, follow your doctor's instructions for slowly decreasing your dose.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure, may be performed while you take Clonidine. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Clonidine with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially dizziness.
- Clonidine should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 12 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Use Clonidine with extreme caution in children unable to take oral medicines due to vomiting; they may have a higher risk of developing withdrawal symptoms, including severe high blood pressure.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Clonidine while you are pregnant. Clonidine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Clonidine, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; nausea; tiredness; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; decreased sexual desire or ability; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; hallucinations; mental or mood changes; severe or persistent headache or dizziness; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet.
Clonidine is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Order Herbal Amoxi-Tabs
Side Effects of Clonidine
cheap Clonidine buy cod
where to buy Clonidine
, Buying Online Alesse Rx
Order Online Clonidine - Tasmania
,buy Clonidine online sales
ordering buy Clonidine online scams
Online Clonidine - Leeds
Buy Clonidine with MasterCard
Purchase Natural Clonidine
Purchase Natural Clonidine Online
Order Herbal Clonidine Online
Where To Purchase Clonidine
Purchase Clonidine with MasterCard
Order Clonidine Ireland
how to get sample buy Clonidine online
How to Order Clonidine
Order Online Without A Prescription Clonidine